The Literary Encyclopedia for Librarians
Aims and Purposes
The publication is described in our document at http://www.litencyc.com/litencycdescribed.php.
We provide institutional access via IP-address, Shibboleth and Athens. We also offer individual user-accounts to any user with a verified institutional email address. This login works in addition to other forms of access so users can login without going through a university server. Individual users have their own account pages in the publication and can save articles and searches to their own personal "bookshelves".
- Australian and New Zealand Subscription Rates
- Canadian Subscription Rates
- United Kingdom Subscription Rates
- United States Subscription Rates
- Other Countries: Rates for other countries where English is the first language are calculated by conversion from UK or US rates.
Where English is not the first language, please contact us to discuss.
- Underdeveloped Countries: We supply free access on request by librarians in higher-education institutions in countries where the per capita income is below the world average. Librarians are invited to use the contact form to request this supply.
- Secondary Schools in English-Speaking Countries: We provide IP-address access to secondary schools for an administration fee of £75 ($150) per school year. There is a supplement of £10 ($20) if payment is not made electronically or by sterling cheque payable on a British bank.
Click HERE to read what librarians, contributors and individual subscribers say about their experience of using The Literary Encyclopedia.
Please ask for trial access by emailing the subscription manager.
Contacting about other matters
Please feel free to address the Managing Editor at any time.
Dr Cristina Sandru, Managing Editor