Documents for Contributors
For general guidelines on how to compose and write the articles, as well as additional information on editorial policies and other content-related matters, please consult the information publicly available on our homepage, under the ABOUT tab.
Most forms below will open in Microsoft Word format on your screen or as jpg image files, and can then be saved to your computer.
- People Article Submission Form
- People Cultural Identities list
- People List of Activities: All Domains
- People List of Activities: Literary
- Submission form for an Author's List of Works
- Works Article Submission Form
- Works Metadata: Generic forms1-Literature
- Works Metadata: Generic forms2-Literature
- Works Metadata: Generic forms3-Non-literary Writing
- Context Article Submission Form
- Context Metadata List
- Author Chronology Guide
- Author Chronology Table template
Please send the completed form, together with the article to which it relates, as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Its receipt will be recorded and it will be sent to the relevant editor for reading.