Becoming a Contributor
To create a contributor account, follow the steps to create a personal login (by clicking here), but stop short of paying. You will receive an e-mail giving you an account number. Please send this to Dr. Cristina Sandru at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will convert your account to contributor status and record your proposed contribution in our online administration system.
Cristina will inform you when your account has been converted and you will then have full access to the publication. You will also receive regular electronic reports on the publication's development and be able to
- download submission guide and forms
- create a personal profile which will be accessible from your author byline
- add items of recommended reading to any article in our system.
- read our Company Reports and past circulars
Accessing submission information and guidelines once your account has been created
Once your account has been converted, please
- Click “Login” and enter the username and password you have chosen when you created the account. Please do not use the account number you have been given in the login process.
- Click “Account” on the top right-hand of the page
- Click Contributors' CMS (Content Management System)
- Click View Literary Dictionary Company Circulars and Reports to view the terms of agreement, business plan etc.
- Click Edit your personal profile to put in a short biography which will then be accessible to readers of the Encyclopaedia.
- Click View and Download Article Submission Guides and Forms to download formatting instructions for each type of profile.
- Click Add Recommended Reading: Description of the Process for detailed instructions on how to put in recommended readings. Please note that contributors (and editors) can add recommended readings to any article in the encyclopaedia, not just theirs. If you prefer to send a bibliographical list to be added to the system by our assistant editor, please send it as an attachment to Admin
We use the MLA format, with parenthetical page number (or act/ scene) references in text, and a list of works cited at the end of article. Recommended reading lists should be sent to Admin.