Becoming a Contributor
To create a contributor account, follow the steps to create a personal login (by clicking here), but stop short of paying. You will receive an e-mail giving you an account number. Please send this to Dr. Cristina Sandru at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will convert your account to contributor status and record your proposed contribution in our online administration system.
Cristina will inform you when your account has been converted and you will then have full access to the publication. You will also receive regular electronic reports on the publication's development and be able to
- download submission guide and forms
- create a personal profile which will be accessible from your author byline
- add items of recommended reading to any article in our system.
- read our Company Reports and past circulars
Accessing submission information and guidelines once your account has been created
Once your account has been converted, please
- Click “Login” and enter the username and password you have chosen when you created the account. Please do not use the account number you have been given in the login process.
- Click MyLE Account on the top right-hand of the page
- Choose the Members' Area tab
- Click LE Official Documentation to view the terms of agreement, business plan, annual reports etc.
- Click Contributor/Editor profile to add a short biography which will be linked to your article(s) byline.
- Click Content Management to download article submission forms, and see what contributor actions are available for your published articles.
We use the MLA format, with parenthetical page number (or act/ scene) references in text, and a list of works cited at the end of article. Recommended reading lists should be sent to Admin.