A Greek-Latin dictionary of the 13th century AD. It is preserved in only one manuscript, cod. Arundel 9 (end of 13th century), deposited in the College of Arms (Herald’s College) in London.
The only surviving manuscript of this lexicon was first described by M.R. James, who published short extracts from the text and recognised its importance as a testimony for Greek lexicography in the western European world of the late middle ages [James 1910]. The surviving manuscript has been written by an English scribe in letterforms typical of the late thirteenth century [on the scribe, see James 1910: 397-398]. All Greek words have been transcribed into the Latin alphabet with the exception of Greek minuscule …
Papanikolaou, Dimitrios. "Lexicon Graecolatinum Londiniense". The Literary Encyclopedia. First published 11 October 2018
[https://www.litencyc.com/php/stopics.php?rec=true&UID=19538, accessed 24 August 2019.]